Rss Feed
  1. Two things?

    Monday

    When life gives you two things in almost same time; crazily happy and madly gloomy.
    I'm about to cry tonight, but suddenly you come.
    Tearing up like a fool, it's just insane that you give me an adrenaline rush.
    How could-
    You're so attractive, I'm drowning in a sweet lucid dream.
    Imma butthurt, you're just a fantasy.
    Life is a cruel dangerous thing, I'm almost crying a river, tonight.
    Time passed by, everything is still out of control, I'm wrecked.
    I'm messing my life, like I did before.
    I can't breath, despite this room is full of oxygen.
    My brain is still supplied by a bunch of RBCs. I'm supposed to be okay.
    I lift up my head, and begin to realize,
    Your shilloute somehow mesmerizes my wistful soul.
    Kind of two things tonight, I feel both.
    Yes, we're in million miles, but I'm a loony.
    I can feel you.
    Vaguely playing around with the tears
    of mine.
    You smile, I smile.
    I'm not a bipolar early 20s girl, but maybe you're right.
    This passion would reach you impatiently.
    You will be poisoned by my affection.
    Hold on,



    Aren't you just my piece of mind?

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment